Back in the habit





Hey everyone
!

   After being in the office for so long, I got terrible at sending weeklys, but I am trying to get back in the habit.

   I am no longer in the office! The other week we had emergency transfers after getting 12 Ukrainian missionaries. I am now serving in Basel, Switzerland! It's a great area and I am loving it already. My companion is Elder Ashton and he has only been out for about 5 weeks so I am finishing training him! He is from England and we get along really well! I have learned a lot already since being with him and training has definitely pushed me to work harder and be better.
We had zone conference this past week which was the first normal one we have had in a long time. It was so awesome to be with so many missionaries again and feel the power that comes from being united. President Naatjes talked about the steps or pathways to finding a testimony and at the end he gave us time to do a big Q and A.

   Today for Pday we are going down to Grindelwald to a mountain called First that I actually went to with my trainer a year ago! Its crazy how fast the time has gone by on my mission, I still feel like I am brand new and don't really know what I am doing. I've only got about 8 months left, but there is still so much that I have to learn and so much that I need to do.

   It's awesome to be back in the field and being able to meet with people, teach, and see miracles.

Bis nächste Woche!
-Elder Jarnagin







Comments

Popular Posts