Back in Munich


Hey everyone!

So sorry I haven't sent an email in a really long time. Things are going super well well! After serving two transfers in Basel, Switzerland, I was transferred back to Munich and I've been serving here for a couple weeks now. It's been amazing! This has definitely been my most productive, successful area i have had on my mission and it's been great. We have had 4 baptisms in our ward in the past 2 weeks which I honestly never thought would be possible here in Germany. We are teaching a bunch of people who are making lots of progress which has been awesome to see. Honestly none of it has even been our doing, it feels like God really is blessing us for the little effort we are putting in. It's honestly been kind of what I imagined my mission would be like, and it's been so cool!

It's also just been a blast being back in Munich and really getting to get to know the city. After 6 months of already serving here in the mission office, I thought it might be kind of boring and repetitive, but we live on a different side of the city so it's a whole other world. Our zone is also awesome right now, a lot of them are the best friends I have made out here.

Some crazy stories from the last couple weeks:

- almost became part of an African gospel choir that our friend Kelvin leads

- after confirming one of the ladies we baptized in sacrament meeting, she sat back in her seat and then passed out because "the power was too strong". The paramedics even showed up but she ended up being fine

- we got approved to go to the Frankfurt temple which is outside of our mission. We got to go with our whole zone which was sick and got to go to a Chipotle there

- the same lady that passed out in church bought us a bunch of food and gift cards and stuff which was worth like 300€ in total

Overall I've been having a blast, 10/10 time. With only about 4 months left on my mission, it's been great being able to really work hard, change some lives, and finish strong.

Thanks for all of your support! Feel free to reach out!

-Elder Jarnagin




Comments

Popular Posts